India has long been one of the leading lights for renewables and the potential for further deployment remains large. 2013 was, however, a lacklustre year for the market, leading many to ask: Is India renewables on the right track?
Whether 2014 will be a happy new year for India’s industry or not, is the question my latest four-page report for Renewable Energy Focus, published in the November/December 2013 issue, looks into. Specifically, it examines whether recent changes in policy are likely to help or hinder wind and solar power project development plans. It’s a must read for anyone planning a renewable energy project in the country or for policy makers elsewhere looking to avoid some policy pitfalls!
You can download the India report as a pdf and access other recent reports on renewables below…
- Is India renewables on the right track? Renewable Energy Focus, November/December 2013
- UK’s Crown Estate hails plans to scrap 1.2GW Atlantic Array offshore wind farm a “positive development” Renewable Energy Focus, 26 November 2013
- Blog: Fuel price hikes, green agenda to blame, and UK renewables investment set for a two-year go-slow… so what’s new then? Renewable Energy Focus, 18 October 2013
- Renewable Power Generation – 2012 figures Renewable Energy Focus, 9 October 2013
- Editorial Leader: Time to pass on the renewables baton Renewable Energy Focus, 10 September 2013
Meantime if you’re looking for an experienced renewable energy market reporter and editor feel free to contact me.
Happy New Year everyone.